How it works
Get your value
It only takes a few minutes and is good for one week.
Bring in your vehicle
Make an appointment or walk right in, we’re here for you either way.
Get paid or upgrade
We’ll pay you for your car, or put that value toward a new purchase.
Frequently asked questions
- Yes you can, there’s no obligation to buy from us.
- Yes you can, and the estimated value will only change if the car’s condition is different than the information we received online.
- No you do not. You can come in-store and get an appraisal in-person.
- No you do not. An appointment only helps us get you in and out as fast as possible.
- Kelley Blue Book looks at a number of market factors while taking into account your vehicle’s make, model, year, mileage, accident history, and a number of other variables. Our in-store appraisal will only update the KBB estimate if we find any new information not provided by the form.
- Yes, but only for Nissan vehicles. We’re unable to buy leased vehicles from any other brand.
- Your car's title or payoff information. All titleholders should be present.
- Valid and current registrations
- Valid state-issued photo ID for all title holders.
- All keys and remotes