Wouldn't it be cool if you could purchase a NEW Nissan with an easy, stress-free buying experience? Get your College Grad Preferred Pricing Certificate to secure your preferred pricing now.
The All-New Nissan College Grad Program Provides The Following Benefits
- Simple "No Haggle, No Hassle" buying experience
- Pre-negotiated under MSRP pricing PLUS all applicable incentives
- Receive one of the best available rates (even if you don't have prior credit history)
- 90-day deferred payment option
Qualifications For The College Grad Program
- Graduation within six months or past two years from an accredited United States two or four year university, college, graduate school or nursing school
- Students currently enrolled in graduate school are eligible
- Present employment or future employment beginning within 90 days of financing approval
- Sufficient income to cover normal living expenses and car payments
- Valid auto insurance
- Approved credit
Which Nissan Vehicles Are Eligible?
New Altima, Altima Coupe, Rogue, Sentra, Versa Hatch, Versa Sedan (exclude S trim), Juke, Xterra, Frontier, & cube.
What Is Vehicle Discount?
There is simple "No Haggle, No Hassle" Friends and Family pricing. College Grads can buy a new Nissan for $250 under MSRP, PLUS all applicable rebates.
How Do I Get The Nissan College Grad Discount?
Visit www.nissancollegegrad.com to get your claim form. Bring this form to your salesperson at your participating dealer, along with proof of program eligibility, to receive your vehicle discount.
What Do I Need To Bring To The Dealer To Show Proof Of Program Eligibility?
- Nissan College Grad Claim form
- Proof of graduation within the past 24 months or written confirmation of upcoming graduation within the next 6 months
- Proof of current or future employment that begins within 90 days
- Proof of insurance
Can I Combine The Nissan College Grad Discount With Current Incentives?
Yes. Visit your participating Nissan Dealer for details on eligible incentives, or view current incentives at www.choosenissan.com to see how much you can save.
Do I Have To Purchase Or Lease Through NMAC?
Yes, you must purchase or lease through NMAC to be eligible.
Are Dealer-Installed Options Covered By This Discount (E.g., Theft-Deterrent Devices)?
No. Any additional dealer-installed options, conversion/up-fit packages, Nissan Protection Plans and other extra-charge items will be supplied at a price agreed upon between the customer and the dealer.
Can I Use A Trade-In With This Program?
Please contact your dealership for more information about trade-ins.
Does The Purchase/Lease Require A Down Payment?
Your dealership will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle.
I Recently Bought/Leased A New Nissan Vehicle. Can I Still Apply For The Nissan College Grad Discount?
No. Previous purchases/leases are not eligible.
How Can I Find Out More About A Specific Nissan Model?
Questions about vehicle features, pricing, model eligibility, leasing and incentives should be directed to a participating Nissan Dealer. You can also visit www.nissanusa.com or www.choosenissan.com for more information.
The Nissan College Grad Program is available on select Nissan models at this time. Incentives vary by Region. See your local Nissan Dealer for incentives specific to your geographic area on College Grad Program eligible models. Subject to credit approval. Excludes Nissan Versa Sedan S Trim, Maxima, Murano, Murano CrossCabriolet, 370Z, Quest, Pathfinder, Armada, Titan, GT-R and NV. Prices DO NOT include Destination and Handling charges, ICAP/RMP assessments, Dealer Documentation Fees, sales taxes, etc. Must finance through NMAC. Subject to credit approval.