FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The safety and health of our employees and customers is always a top priority at Team Nissan. We know you and your families rely on our team for your critical transportation needs and expect a high level of personal service when you contact or enter our facilities. As we continue to monitor the current conditions and learn more about COVID-19, we want you to know that we’re doing everything we can to make sure you, your families, and our team here are safe and remain that way while taking care of your immediate needs.
At our facility, we are:
- Fully sanitizing and wiping down each vehicle on the lot and those that come in for service
- Deep cleaning common areas used by employees and customers more frequently
- Providing additional hand sanitizing stations and wipes all over our facilities for customers and employees
- Instructing employees not to come in if they feel sick or experience any symptoms.
- Offering home vehicle delivery
- Offering mobile test drives where you need them
- Offering vehicle pickup and drop-off for service
Keeping our community and staff healthy is paramount to us. We appreciate everyone’s flexibility and understanding during this time, but we want you to know that you can rest assured we’re doing everything in our power to continue to provide the level of service and care you have come to expect from our team. We will continue to monitor and adjust our actions as needed to safely take care of your needs at this time. If you have any questions or need special assistance, please reach out to us and let us know.
Thank you & Stay Safe,